John King Chains Ltd. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- John King Chains Ltd.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $4.9M per year.
- John King Chains Ltd.'s estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- John King Chains Ltd. has 49 Employees.
- John King Chains Ltd. grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- John King Chains Ltd. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is John King Chains Ltd.?
John King Chains LTD. have over 100 years of history delivering conveyor chain and machined sprockets to a wide variety of industries throughout the world. Opening in Leeds, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom in 1926 producing material handling equipment to the coal industry. We have since grown to be a world leader offering off the shelf and bespoke products with a corporate residence in 4 continents. Products such as Injection moulded plastic chain, Forged, Cast and Engineering Class fabricated chains allow us to respond to most requirements that our customers have. Industry Focus includes: TIMBER/LUMBER CEMENT BIOMASS POWER MINING CEREALS WATER TREATMENT THEME PARKSkeywords:Cleantech,Wind Power