National Centre for Atmospheric Science Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- National Centre for Atmospheric Science's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.8M per year.
- National Centre for Atmospheric Science's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- National Centre for Atmospheric Science has 47 Employees.
- National Centre for Atmospheric Science grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- National Centre for Atmospheric Science currently has 1 job openings.
What Is National Centre for Atmospheric Science?
The National Centre for Atmospheric Science (NCAS) is a world leader in atmospheric science. NCAS is one of the Natural Environment Research Council's (NERC) six research centres, and was formed in 2002 to provide the UK with national capability in atmospheric science research and technology. NCAS research programmes include: * Climate change science (including climate modelling and predictions) * Atmospheric composition (including air quality modelling and predictions) * Weather (including hazardous weather) * Technologies for observing and modelling the atmosphere NCAS provides UK researchers with scientific facilities and services that enable excellent atmospheric science at a national scale. These include a world-leading aircraft, ground-based instrumentation, and access to computer models and facilities for storing and accessing scientific data. NCAS is not based in one location, its staff, facilities and services are distributed across many UK universities and related institutions. The head office is based in Leeds: National Centre For Atmospheric Science Fairbairn House 71-75 Clarendon Road Leeds LS2 9PH Tel: +44 (0) 113 34 36408 Follow us on Twitter: @AtmosSciencekeywords:N/A