International Test Pilots School Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- International Test Pilots School's estimated annual revenue is currently $15M per year.
- International Test Pilots School's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- International Test Pilots School has 61 Employees.
- International Test Pilots School grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- International Test Pilots School currently has 1 job openings.
What Is International Test Pilots School?
The International Test Pilots School (ITPS) provides training programs for Test Pilots and Flight Test Engineers in Canada. One of only eight accredited test pilot schools in the world, ITPS is an European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Approved Training Organisation (ATO.0030) for Flight Test training. Founded in 1986 in England, ITPS has been providing fixed wing, rotary wing and Unmanned Air Systems flight test training since 2001,in Canada. ITPS is a leading source of flight test expertise for government, civil and military organisations around the world. ITPS is actively supporting flight test programs world-wide ranging from light helicopters to transport category aircraft and seaplanes. ITPS Tactical Training, provides bespoke advanced military flight training solutions. Its portfolio of training includes a wide range of courses ranging from a full Fighter Weapons Instructor Course , to short course in NVG operations and JTAC training. ITPS is ISO 9001 certified and a Designated Learning Institution under the International Student Program.keywords:N/A