Fieldwork Education Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fieldwork Education's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- Fieldwork Education's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Fieldwork Education has 48 Employees.
- Fieldwork Education grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Fieldwork Education currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Fieldwork Education?
Through the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC), Fieldwork Education has been improving learning in schools for more than 30 years. We support this with bespoke professional learning for schools and a world class accreditation process. Our support for schools is shaped around the unique developmental needs of each learning age group, with the aim to strengthen children's moral, social and cultural development. From the very start, our focus has been on helping schools improve learning. The company was founded in 1984 by two Headteachers concerned about the quality and quantity of learning in schools.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|