Midwest ATC Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Midwest ATC's estimated annual revenue is currently $28M per year.
- Midwest ATC's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Midwest ATC has 114 Employees.
- Midwest ATC grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Midwest ATC currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Midwest ATC?
Midwest Air Traffic Control Service, Inc. (Midwest ATC) was established in 1978 with a commitment to providing quality air traffic control services to the aviation community. Midwest ATC started with one air traffic control tower and is now an established provider of air traffic control and related airport services at nearly 100 facilities globally. With 40 years of proven experience, Midwest ATC is known for providing superior service to our growing network of satisfied customers. Midwest ATC proudly serves the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the Department of Defense (DOD), the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the Canadian Department of National Defense (DND), other Federal, state, and local governments and commercial clients.keywords:N/A