InterVarsity Press Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- InterVarsity Press's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.7M per year.
- InterVarsity Press's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- InterVarsity Press has 155 Employees.
- InterVarsity Press grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- InterVarsity Press currently has 1 job openings.
What Is InterVarsity Press?
Founded in 1947 as an extension of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA. InterVarsity Press serves those in the university, the church and the world by publishing thoughtful Christian books that equip and encourage people to follow Jesus as Savior and Lord in all of life. Our current publishing program is focused on three imprints: IVP Books offers general-interest books in categories like Christian living, discipleship, evangelism, missions, apologetics and cultural critique. IVP Academic offers books designed for research and classroom use in areas such as biblical studies, theology, philosophy, science and psychology. IVP Connect offers study guides, multimedia curriculum and foundational resources for churches and small groups. InterVarsity Press is a division of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA.keywords:Publishing