Gamma Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Gamma Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $17M per year.
- Gamma Technologies received $Undisclosed in venture funding in May 2018.
- Gamma Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Gamma Technologies has 170 Employees.
- Gamma Technologies grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Gamma Technologies currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Gamma Technologies?
Gamma Technologies, LLC. develops and licenses GT-SUITE, the leading multi-physics CAE system simulation software. GT-SUITE includes a complete library of physics based modeling templates covering fluid flow, thermal, mechanical, electrical, magnetic, chemistry, and controls. In addition, higher level modeling templates are available that have been designed for certain specialized applications. GT-SUITE applications include powertrain, engine, vehicles of any type, driveline, transmission, hybrids, exhaust aftertreatment chemistry, acoustics, cooling and thermal management and HVAC, hydraulics, fuel systems, lubrication, chain, gear and belt drives, etc. We at GT are dedicated to building the most advanced system simulation tools, complemented with carefully designed software solutions that provide major productivity improvements for our customers.keywords:Automotive,Cleantech,Wind Power