Integrated Behavioral Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Integrated Behavioral Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- Integrated Behavioral Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Integrated Behavioral Solutions has 50 Employees.
- Integrated Behavioral Solutions grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Integrated Behavioral Solutions currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Integrated Behavioral Solutions?
The consultants and therapists at Integrated Behavioral Solutions are dedicated to providing individualized and comprehensive ABA treatment to individuals with autism spectrum disorders. IBS staff utilize the best available and most recent evidence-based practices to provide individualized, comprehensive, and state-of-the-art treatment packages to maximize the independence and competence of individuals with Autism in all areas of their lives. It is now very well established in the research literature that individuals with autism can make substantial progress in each of these areas when provided with appropriate services. IBS provides these solutions to a variety of individuals (including children from 18 months to adults) in many different settings, which include intensive in-home programs, public school ABA classrooms, and community-based placements and facilities. Although our primary area of specialty is Autistic Spectrum Disorders, IBS also serves a variety of children and adults with other behavioral and developmental disorders.keywords:N/A