Care and Counseling Center of Georgia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Care and Counseling Center of Georgia's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- Care and Counseling Center of Georgia's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Care and Counseling Center of Georgia has 60 Employees.
- Care and Counseling Center of Georgia grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Care and Counseling Center of Georgia currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Care and Counseling Center of Georgia?
Care and Counseling Center of Georgia is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care. CCCG is a recognized non-profit organization offering counseling services and chaplaincy to individuals and families in the greater Atlanta area. As one of the largest mental health providers in Georgia, we are here to help you. We will work with you to provide wellness of mind, body and spirit. CCCG is an open and welcoming community for all. We have been committed to clinical excellence for 50 years. Our counseling areas include individual, family, marriage and couples counseling, child and adolescent counseling and testing, drug and alcohol abuse, trauma, depression, anxiety, mediation, divorce, spiritual growth and a multitude of other issues.keywords:Healthcare
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|