Infocyte Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Infocyte's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- Infocyte received $5.2M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Infocyte's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Infocyte's total funding is $11.8M.
- Infocyte has 51 Employees.
- Infocyte grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Infocyte currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Infocyte?
Developed by former US Air Force cybersecurity officers, Infocyte's hunt technology fills a void left by today's real-time detection solutions. By focusing on the post-compromise activity of persistent attackers and insider threats, Infocyte's unique approach to security helps organizations defend their networks and critical information. Infocyte approaches threat detection from a completely new perspective - by presuming endpoints are already compromised. It provides an easy-to-use, yet powerful solution to limit risk and manage the breach detection gap by enabling an organization's own IT and security professionals to proactively discover malware and persistent threats, active or dormant, that have successfully evaded existing defenses and established a beachhead within the network.keywords:Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security