Inditrade Capital Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Inditrade Capital Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $64.1M per year.
- Inditrade Capital Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Inditrade Capital Limited has 305 Employees.
- Inditrade Capital Limited grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Inditrade Capital Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Inditrade Capital Limited?
Inditrade Capital, is a digitally-driven lender that seeks to leverage technology to serve the financially under-served and marginalized. With a mission to ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￋﾜFinance Progressￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ at the individual, community and national level, it lends through its four verticals which comprise Agri-commodity Finance (2016), Micro Finance (2017), MSME Finance (2018), and Micro Lending (2018). Through a combination of digital reach and brick & mortar outlets, the Group has a fast growing presence across the country. It is spearheaded by a team of industry frontrunners, with sound technological experience in the BFSI and lending space and a proven track record of launching businesses.keywords:N/A