IMO Precision Controls Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IMO Precision Controls's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.4M per year.
- IMO Precision Controls's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- IMO Precision Controls has 67 Employees.
- IMO Precision Controls grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- IMO Precision Controls currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IMO Precision Controls?
Founded in 1972, IMO has grown from its UK base to become a global manufacturer and supplier of industrial control and electronic components and systems. With sales offices in the UK, France, Italy, Australia, Russia and North America and with logistics centres in Europe, North America, Australia and China, we now derive over 50% of our revenue from overseas markets. Our quality assured manufacturing sites ensure IMO products continue to be recognised for quality and reliability. Backed by unique warranty periods of up to Five Years and in compliance with all relevant international standards and approvals, customers specifying IMO products can do so with the knowledge and security that they are making a no compromise selection. We succeed through the success of our customers. Blue Chip manufacturers the world over rely on IMO to help them achieve higher levels of innovation, competitiveness and reliability. It is a philosophy that continues to deliver results and one which creates close and long lasting relationships with our customers world-wide.keywords:N/A