IMGN Media Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IMGN Media's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.2M per year.
- IMGN Media received $3.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- IMGN Media's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- IMGN Media's total funding is $3M.
- IMGN Media has 70 Employees.
- IMGN Media grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- IMGN Media currently has 2 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is IMGN Media?
IMGN is a technology-driven media company specialized in producing and programming next-gen content for social audiences. IMGN is mostly known for operating "Daquan", the most engaging comedy & pop culture brand on Instagram with over 11M followers. IMGN is the creator of ViralLab, a proprietary in-house technology that enables the company's editorial team to scale content curation, channel management and audience growth. The company is based in New York and Tel Aviv (R&D) and backed by Rhodium, KDC Media Fund (Keshet Studios & Dick Clark Productions), Ron Zuckerman, Dot Capital and others.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
IMGN Media News
Media companies All Def Media and IMGN Media have signed a deal to produce three original shows that the companies will air on Facebook, ...
LiveXLive Media and Allied Esports announced a multi-year .... IMGN Media and its TryHard platform announced an esports news show and a ...
The episodes, which will be about five minutes long, can be found on IMGN Media's TryHard account on Instagram, where the company has ...
IMGN Media Funding