MartinFederal Consulting Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MartinFederal Consulting's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- MartinFederal Consulting's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- MartinFederal Consulting has 88 Employees.
- MartinFederal Consulting grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- MartinFederal Consulting currently has 10 job openings.
What Is MartinFederal Consulting?
Welcome to MartinFederal, an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Founded in 2007, MartinFederal provides several Government Entities with customer-focused, performance-based solutions, using technology as an engine to drive customers' missions. MartinFederal leverages solutions within its core competencies including Information Technology and Advanced Systems, Training, Missions and Operations, and Technical and Laboratory Services. Our team of professionals is committed to a proactive approach to solving our customers' most complicated problems. Our headquarters are in Huntsville, AL, and we have additional locations in the National Capital Region; Oak Ridge, TN; and Little Rock, AR.keywords:Information Security,Physical Security,Security