Humatics Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Humatics Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $14M per year.
- Humatics Corporation received $28.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Humatics Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Humatics Corporation's total funding is $80.2M.
- Humatics Corporation has 57 Employees.
- Humatics Corporation grew their employee count by -20% last year.
- Humatics Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Humatics Corporation?
Humatics is pioneering microlocation technology, offering centimeter- and millimeter-scale positioning that is faster, more precise, and affordable than any existing 3D positioning or location tracking technology on the market. Our breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise the Humatics Spatial Intelligence Platform that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate in the connected world. Humatics was founded in 2015 by chief executive officer David Mindell (a Massachusetts Institute of Technology professor and chair of MIT's Work of the Future Task Force) and president and chief operating officer Gary Cohen, a technology industry veteran. Headquartered in Kendall Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Humatics has grown to include a world-class team of radar experts, programmers, roboticists, software engineers, and product development leaders. More information is available at www.humatics.com.keywords:Robotics, Sensors, Indoor Positioning, Micro Location