Rheos Medicines Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rheos Medicines's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.7M per year.
- Rheos Medicines received $60.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Rheos Medicines's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Rheos Medicines's total funding is $60M.
- Rheos Medicines has 43 Employees.
- Rheos Medicines grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Rheos Medicines currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rheos Medicines?
Rheos Medicines is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel medicines that modulate metabolic pathways in immune cells to treat disease. Our approach targets the underlying cellular metabolism of immune cells in order to redirect the fate and function of specific cell types to treat immune-mediated disease. By simultaneously identifying new drug targets and characterizing biomarkers of disease, we are, for the first time, bringing precision to treatment of immune-mediated diseases. We have brought together leading scientists whose discoveries opened the field of immunometabolism, clinicians with a deep understanding of the heterogeneity of immune-mediated disease, and an experienced biotech leadership team. Rheos was founded by Third Rock Ventures and is located in Cambridge, MA. For more information, please visit www.rheosrx.com.keywords:N/A