Markforged Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Markforged's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.4M per year.
- Markforged received $82.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Markforged's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Markforged's total funding is $136.8M.
- Markforged has 354 Employees.
- Markforged grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- Markforged currently has 27 job openings.
What Is Markforged?
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger. The Markforged platform includes a full ecosystem of 3D printers for metal, composite, and plastic parts; purpose-built metal & carbon-reinforced materials for strength and beautiful finishes; and cloud software for turning drawings into high-strength printing. For more information visit us at www.markforged.comkeywords:saas, E-Commerce,Household & Personal Products,Personal Products