Formlabs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Formlabs's estimated annual revenue is currently $153.6M per year.
- Formlabs received $15.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Formlabs's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Formlabs's total funding is $103.7M.
- Formlabs has 627 Employees.
- Formlabs grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Formlabs currently has 100 job openings.
What Is Formlabs?
Join the team thatâ€™s reinventing the ways things are made. Our 3D printers have become top-sellers in the SLA category and weâ€™re just getting started. Our ambitions havenâ€™t stopped expanding since our beginnings in a Cambridge basement in 2011â€”weâ€™ve since grown into a 22,000 square foot headquarters in Somerville and an office in Berlin. Weâ€™ve built a team of over 400 across the world, and still counting. We look for people with an insatiable curiosity, a willingness to question the status quo, and a high capacity to get things done. We find the best people and set no limit to how much they can do. Watch our video on how 3D printing helped give a cancer survivor a new jaw: http://formlabs.com/stories/shirley-technique-facial-prosthesis/ Experience the power of the Form 2, our flagship 3D printer. Request a free sample part: http://formlabs.com/request-sample-part/ Our team is growing, join us. Apply here: http://formlabs.com/jobskeywords:saas, Consumer Electronics,Enterprise Software,Hardware