HopeWorks of Howard County Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HopeWorks of Howard County's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- HopeWorks of Howard County's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- HopeWorks of Howard County has 45 Employees.
- HopeWorks of Howard County grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- HopeWorks of Howard County currently has 2 job openings.
What Is HopeWorks of Howard County?
Founded in 1978, HopeWorks is a private nonprofit agency that works to help clients rebuild lives and eliminate sexual, domestic and dating violence in Howard County. We are agents of change. Hope builds momentum and momentum creates change...when we work together. We facilitate hope and safety in our community by providing telephone helplines, residential services, counseling, legal assistance, and education programs. HopeWorks serves the community without bias to age, disability, ethnicity, gender identification, race, religion, or sexual orientation. All services are confidential and fees are based on income. No one is turned away because of an inability to pay.keywords:Fitness and Wellness