Hippo Insurance Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Hippo Insurance's estimated annual revenue is currently $179.9M per year.
- Hippo Insurance received $70.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Hippo Insurance's estimated revenue per employee is $279,400
- Hippo Insurance's total funding is $1.3B.
- Hippo Insurance's current valuation is $1B.
- Hippo Insurance has 644 Employees.
- Hippo Insurance grew their employee count by 14% last year.
What Is Hippo Insurance?
Hippo is a new kind of insurance company that uses modern technology to provide a simpler process, smarter coverage, and a completely new approach to how we care for our homes. Hippo offers intuitive and proactive home insurance by taking a smarter, tech-driven approach. We believe that home insurance should be designed to actively serve the needs of our customers, who can live carefree when they know they've been taken care of. Hippo - home insurance that works for you.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Hippo Insurance News
Hippo, a homeowners insurance startup, gives policyholders in eligible states free smart home-monitoring kits from partners such as Kangaroo...
Montrose Ave. location before the fire destroyed the building. Marilee Rutherford was going through photos of the brewery recently for insurance...
... issue that required paying for a repair in their first year of owning their house, according to a survey from insurance firm Hippo.
Hippo Enterprises — a high-growth insurtech group that is transforming the home insurance industry — announced recently that it raised $350 million in funding from Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Hippo Enterprises — a high-growth insurtech group that is transforming the home insurance industr ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Hippo Insurance Funding