23andMe Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- 23andMe's estimated annual revenue is currently $115.2M per year.
- 23andMe received $300.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- 23andMe's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- 23andMe's total funding is $868.6M.
- 23andMe has 743 Employees.
- 23andMe grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- 23andMe currently has 10 job openings.
What Is 23andMe?
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its 50 Smartest Companies, 2017 list, and named one of Fast Company's 25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~80 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe, Inc. is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.keywords:Direct Sales,Biotechnology,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Medical Diagnostics,Search