Gradifi Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Gradifi's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.4M per year.
- Gradifi's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Gradifi's total funding is $0.5M.
- Gradifi has 57 Employees.
- Gradifi grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Gradifi currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Gradifi?
Your employees have never been better educated. They've also never been deeper in debt. Today seven out of 10 graduates enter their first jobs with an average of $35,000 in student debt. They will take years longer to buy a house and start saving for retirement. Their burden of student loan debt is the largest of any generation. Introducing Gradifi, the leader in employer-based student loan repayment. Gradifi is an innovative platform that lets employers make direct contributions to their employees' student loans, and pay down their student debt up to 25% faster. It's not just a job perk, it's the right thing to do. And it's based on a timeless truth: take care of your people and they will take care of you. Gradifi is Gratitude. Gradifi operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of First Republic Bank. For more information, visit our site at https://www.gradifi.com/ or call us at 1-844-GRADIFI.keywords:Banking,Education,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Payments