Global Wind Service Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Global Wind Service's estimated annual revenue is currently $190.7M per year.
- Global Wind Service's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Global Wind Service has 908 Employees.
- Global Wind Service grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Global Wind Service currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Global Wind Service?
Global Wind Service (GWS) is a leading supplier of turbine technicians, expertise and services to wind farm projects around the world. Through our focus on cross-cultural awareness and local knowledge we have established a unique and highly specialised skills base to meet client demands safely and efficiently across the globe. GWS was established in 2008 by Lars Bo Petersen and Michael Nielsen, both of whom had many years of experience in the wind industry - in the field and in the management of installation and service projects. In 2009, Fred. Olsen Windcarrier acquired the majority of the shares in GWS and in 2015 the company extended their share even further. Fred. Olsen carries a tradition dating back to 1848, when the company first entered the shipping and marine industry. That tradition of supplying the highest quality products and services endures to this day.keywords:N/A