Copenhagen Offshore Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Copenhagen Offshore Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.2M per year.
- Copenhagen Offshore Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Copenhagen Offshore Partners has 163 Employees.
- Copenhagen Offshore Partners grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Copenhagen Offshore Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Copenhagen Offshore Partners?
Copenhagen Offshore Partners (COP) is a leading and experienced provider of project development, construction and operations management services to offshore wind projects. The company is headquartered in Denmark and represented in Germany, UK, USA, Canada, Taiwan, Japan, Korea and Australia. COP's team of specialists has a broad range of competencies within project management, early and late stage development, engineering, construction, procurement, operational management as well as business development and project financing. COP has a track record of succesfully taking offshore wind projects through the most difficult phases and delivering per plan. At top management levels and at senior specialist levels we have gained our experience from more than 15 large-scale European offshore wind projects. Copenhagen Offshore Partners has an extensive network of industry players in the supply chain and subject matter specialists in all technical areas.keywords:N/A