Glint Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Glint's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.2M per year.
- Glint received $20.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Glint's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Glint's total funding is $88.2M.
- Glint's pricing is $125,000 per year.
- Glint has 298 Employees.
- Glint grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Glint currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Glint?
Glint is the People Success Platform that leverages real-time people data to help global organizations increase employee engagement, develop their people, and improve business results. More information at www.glintinc.comkeywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Human Resources,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
You can find many walking tours in the heart of Chattanooga - but only one this weekend is based on a novel about a time-traveling treasure ...
There were things on display Wednesday that offered a glint of promise, Mazara chief among them. For example: Mazara: Yes, he's lost playing ...
Whenever I say 'I just made a whodunit murder mystery,' there's a little glint in people's eyes.” “Knives Out,” which Lionsgate will release Nov.
|2015-02-19||$15.5M||Undisclosed||Norwest Venture Partners||Article|
|2016-11-11||$10.0M||C||Bessemer Venture Partners||Article|