Reflektive Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Reflektive's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.4M per year.
- Reflektive received $60.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Reflektive's estimated revenue per employee is $589,042
- Reflektive's total funding is $101.6M.
- Reflektive's pricing is $90,000 per year.
- Reflektive has 72 Employees.
- Reflektive grew their employee count by -57% last year.
- Reflektive currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Reflektive?
Reflektive is a leader in providing innovative, real-time people management solutions for managers and their agile organizations. Founded in 2014, Reflektive securely delivers Real-Time Feedback and Requests, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, and Check-Ins applications in the cloud for more than 450 clients worldwide including AAR, Blue Origin, Comcast, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Instacart, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Based in San Francisco, Reflektive secured funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth and was recognized in Gartner's 2017 Cool Vendors in Human Capital Management report. Reflektive's mission is to reinvent people management processes to empower employees and managers to thrive at work. Visit www.reflektive.com and follow @Reflektive on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. We are hiring: https://jobs.lever.co/reflektive.com | firstname.lastname@example.org:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics, saas