Culture Amp Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Culture Amp's estimated annual revenue is currently $64.7M per year.
- Culture Amp received $40.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Culture Amp's estimated revenue per employee is $136,147
- Culture Amp's total funding is $157.5M.
- Culture Amp's pricing is $3,300 per year.
- Culture Amp has 475 Employees.
- Culture Amp grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Culture Amp currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Culture Amp?
Culture Amp helps you make your company a better place to work. By making it easy to collect, understand and act on employee feedback, we enable HR leaders to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge. Culture Amp's on-demand platform is designed and supported by psychologists and data scientists to help you build an employee feedback program that will work for your organization. Working with Culture Amp allows you to tap into the creativity and experience of over 1000 innovative companies using Culture Amp to put culture first today. Culture Amp launched the world's first on-demand employee feedback platform in 2012. Backed by Sapphire Ventures, Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures and Blackbird Ventures, we support our fast-growing global customer base from offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London. Speak to a People Geek: https://www.cultureamp.com/contact-us.keywords:saas