Genesys Works Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Genesys Works's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.3M per year.
- Genesys Works's estimated revenue per employee is $20,490
- Genesys Works has 749 Employees.
- Genesys Works grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Genesys Works currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Genesys Works?
Genesys Works is a non-profit social enterprise providing opportunities for driven, low-income high school students through meaningful work experiences. Our program consists of 8 weeks of technical and professional skills training, a paid year-long corporate internship, college and career coaching, and alumni support to and through college. Our goal is to move more students out of poverty and into professional careers, creating a more productive and diverse workforce in the process. Since its founding in 2002, Genesys Works has grown to serve more than 2,000 students annually in Houston, Chicago, Minneapolis/St. Paul, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington's National Capital Region. To learn more, visit www.genesysworks.org.keywords:Education,Human Resources Hr