Generate Capital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Generate Capital's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- Generate Capital received $200.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Generate Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Generate Capital's total funding is $265M.
- Generate Capital has 64 Employees.
- Generate Capital grew their employee count by 42% last year.
- Generate Capital currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Generate Capital?
Generate is an investment and operating platform that builds, owns, operates, acquires and finances innovative resource infrastructure. Based in San Francisco, California, Generate Capital was founded by several leading entrepreneurs and financiers in the renewable energy, technology, finance and sustainability sectors. It serves as the capital partner for project developers and technology manufacturers within the Resource Revolution - doing more with less of our critical resources like energy, water, food and materials.keywords:Cleantech,Finance,Solar Power,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Generate Capital News
ROCE measures the amount of pre-tax profits a company can generate from the capital employed in its business. In general, businesses with a ...
Houzz, Zipline International, Generate Capital, Innoviz Technologies and monday.com were named the top five companies founded by Tel Aviv ...
Money for Maryland Transit Administration capital projects is set to ... Gasoline tax revenues are expected to generate $300 million more in the ...
Generate Capital Funding
|2017-10-25||$200.0M||Undisclosed||Alaska Permanent Fund Corp||Article|