Principle Power Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Principle Power's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.2M per year.
- Principle Power received $20.0M in venture funding in February 2009.
- Principle Power's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Principle Power has 96 Employees.
- Principle Power grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- Principle Power currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Principle Power?
Principle Power is a technology developer focused on the deep-water (greater than 40m) offshore wind energy market. Principle Power's enabling product, a floating wind turbine foundation called WindFloat, provides for siting of offshore wind turbines independent of water depth, thus exploiting the world's highest capacity wind resources. Deep-water offshore wind installations, to date, have not been feasible due to economic and technological limitations. Wind energy is recognized around the world as a mature and growing form of reliable renewable energy. Inherently insensitive to commodity markets, wind energy can satisfy global energy demands while maintaining price stability. Historically in the US and worldwide, wind energy's greatest barriers have been visual impact and transmission of energy to load centers. The WindFloat circumvents these historical barriers with an innovative and economic approach. Depth insensitivity allows placement of wind production facilities beyond the horizon while still maintaining direct transmission paths to loads centers via undersea cabling.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Finance,Oil & Gas,Solar Power,Wind Power