GeneID Lab Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GeneID Lab's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.5M per year.
- GeneID Lab's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- GeneID Lab has 74 Employees.
- GeneID Lab grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- GeneID Lab currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GeneID Lab?
GeneID is a CLIA Certified Molecular Laboratory that focuses on Next Generation Gene Sequencing of DNA from Tumor Cells using MicrochipTechnology. GeneID provides the highest quality molecular testing services to Oncologists, Surgeons, Gynecologists and Pathologists using Next Generation Microchip Technology helping to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of Cancer Patients by providing a PANEL of Gene Mutations that could be affecting each patient. GeneID is also approved to test for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations.keywords:N/A