Geffen Academy at UCLA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Geffen Academy at UCLA's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Geffen Academy at UCLA's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Geffen Academy at UCLA has 104 Employees.
- Geffen Academy at UCLA grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Geffen Academy at UCLA currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Geffen Academy at UCLA?
Geffen Academy at UCLA is an inclusive, university-affiliated school for 6th to 12th grade students who want to develop their intellectual curiosity, leadership capabilities and connection to something larger than themselves. Our dynamic partnership with UCLA offers our students and faculty a connection to extraordinary resources and opportunities to integrate rigorous academics with real-world challenges. As part of the public mission of UCLA, Geffen Academy leverages leading research and teaching methodologies to create a forward-looking, boundary-breaking approach to education that prepares students for successful lives in the 21st century.keywords:N/A