GIS Benefits Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GIS Benefits's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.3M per year.
- GIS Benefits's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- GIS Benefits has 156 Employees.
- GIS Benefits grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- GIS Benefits currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GIS Benefits?
GIS Benefits was founded in 2006 with the purpose of providing The Best in Benefits for Everyone, regardless of agency or group size. We work with brokers who market disability, life, dental and other insurance products to employer groups with 10 or more individuals. We meet the needs of our brokers and their clients with nearly 20 years of industry experience, state-of-the-art technology and a tireless commitment to service. Our partnership with carriers throughout the country will provide you and your clients with customized benefits to fit any needs. We also offer some of the best guarantee issues and exclusive products in the industry. For more information visit our website at: www.gisbenefits.net or contact your local sales representativekeywords:N/A