Clearcover Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Clearcover's estimated annual revenue is currently $37M per year.
- Clearcover received $43.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Clearcover's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Clearcover's total funding is $104.5M.
- Clearcover has 168 Employees.
- Clearcover grew their employee count by 63% last year.
- Clearcover currently has 33 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Clearcover?
Clearcover is a smarter car insurance choice. We deliver the right coverage, when it matters, so you can pay less. Clearcover saves you money by applying advanced technology and only talking to you about insurance in moments that matter - like when you're buying a car, shopping for better insurance rates or managing your finances. With Clearcover, you get the same great coverage as Big Insurance, for up to 40% less per month. Follow along with our progress on Medium: https://medium.com/@ClearcoverInc or on Twitter @Clearcoverkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Tesla is teasing car insurance. The electric automaker announced plans to offer customers car insurance directly rather than using a third party, ...
One startup, Clearcover, joined the pack of entrepreneurs aiming to shake up the insurance industry with a less flashy approach.
After a mere three years in operation, car insurance startup Clearcover is poised for massive growth. Once a provider of policies exclusively in ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|