Freetrade Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Freetrade's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.8M per year.
- Freetrade's estimated revenue per employee is $184,150
- Freetrade's total funding is $107M.
- Freetrade's current valuation is $696M. (November 2021)
- Freetrade has 401 Employees.
- Freetrade grew their employee count by 71% last year.
Freetrade Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Freetrade?
Freetrade is a challenger stockbroker. We are creating a beautiful investing app to trade real shares, with zero commissions or fees, using only a smartphone, as it should be today. We are building a new kind of stockbroker from 0 to 1, for everyone. Get the app: http://freetrade.io/download-ios Forum: http://community.freetrade.iokeywords:Mobile, Technology, Wealth Management, Invest Online
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Seated at the southernmost tip of China, the free-trade port is well placed to strengthen ties with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (...
Studies find, for example, that Americans save billions of dollars each year due to U.S. free trade agreements, and that trade with China...
Free trade continues to have strong economic, geopolitical, and moral justifications, and its protectionist alternative imposes far higher...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|