Captify Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Captify's estimated annual revenue is currently $67.8M per year.
- Captify's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Captify has 271 Employees.
- Captify grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Captify currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Captify?
Captify powers decisions globally through Search Intelligence. Captify's unique Semantic Technology analyses billions of monthly searches to power insights and media across all channels and on every device. Captify's actionable insights play a crucial role for brands and advertisers; revealing macro world trends, consumer interests, inner-life behaviours and intent signals. To date, Captify has raised $15 million in investment and backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. In London, NYC, Paris, Chicago, Boston, Manchester, Madrid, Milan and Kiev, a global team of 180+ are powering record company growth and changing the way data is activated by marketers around the world.keywords:Advertising,Advertising,Analytics,Enterprise Software,Marketing,Marketing Analytics