Foundation Medicine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Foundation Medicine's estimated annual revenue is currently $276.5M per year.
- Foundation Medicine received $56.0M in venture funding in January 2013.
- Foundation Medicine's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Foundation Medicine's total funding is $165.5M.
- Foundation Medicine has 1784 Employees.
- Foundation Medicine grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Foundation Medicine currently has 205 job openings.
What Is Foundation Medicine?
Foundation Medicine is a molecular information company dedicated to a transformation in cancer care in which treatment is informed by a deep understanding of the genomic changes that contribute to each patient's unique cancer. The company offers a full suite of comprehensive genomic profiling assays to identify the molecular alterations in a patient's cancer and match them with relevant targeted therapies, immunotherapies and clinical trials. Foundation Medicine's molecular information platform aims to improve day-to-day care for patients by serving the needs of clinicians, academic researchers and drug developers to help advance the science of molecular medicine in cancer. For more information, please visit us at www.FoundationMedicine.com or follow @FoundationATCG on Twitter. Legal and Privacy: http://foundationmedicine.com/legal/keywords:Biotechnology,Enterprise Software,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals