Guardant Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Guardant Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.1M per year.
- Guardant Health received $360.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Guardant Health's estimated revenue per employee is $7,084
- Guardant Health's total funding is $737.5M.
- Guardant Health has 1279 Employees.
- Guardant Health grew their employee count by 75% last year.
- Guardant Health currently has 62 job openings.
What Is Guardant Health?
We believe conquering cancer is a big data problem. That's why we built the world's leading comprehensive liquid biopsy. This non-invasive tool for accessing and sequencing tumor DNA is used by thousands of oncologists to help tens of thousands of advanced cancer patients. We believe the boom in cancer data acquisition we helped launch will drive important discoveries and new products. We're working on some exciting ones, including in early detection, where the impact on patients can be profound. We've raised more than $500 million from investors including Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, OrbiMed, and SoftBank.keywords:Biotechnology,Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals