Forter Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Forter's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.3M per year.
- Forter received $50.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Forter's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Forter's total funding is $225M.
- Forter has 341 Employees.
- Forter grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Forter currently has 43 job openings.
What Is Forter?
Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout and the near elimination of false positives - meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter's machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism. The result is best for online merchants, and best for online customers.keywords:saas