Emailage Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Emailage's revenue is currently $21M per year.
- Emailage received $10.0M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Emailage's revenue per employee is $156716
- Emailage's total funding is $65.7M.
- Emailage has 134 Employees.
- Emailage grew their employee count by 47% last year.
- Emailage currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Emailage?
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices across the globe, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer's email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions. To learn more, visit: www.emailage.comkeywords:Email,Human Resources Hr
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Retailer Web Se...||$6.9M||75||14%|
Emailage, an online fraud prevention and email risk assessment provider, has introduced the RapidRisk Score fraud detection solution.
Chris Thomas, Managing Director EMEA, Emailage Corporation, spoke to Gambling Insider at this year's ICE London about how a player's
In other news, the firm Emailage has estimated that 48 percent of 1,000 smaller firms surveyed in the United States and Canada think they are “not big enough”