Flood Communications Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Flood Communications's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.4M per year.
- Flood Communications's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Flood Communications has 36 Employees.
- Flood Communications grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Flood Communications currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Flood Communications?
At Flood Communications, we proudly run one of Nebraskaâ€™s largest media operations, managing eight radio stations and two television stations. We have leading brands spanning across Nebraska. We stand by our reputation, our clients, our employees and our communities. With dedicated news, television, radio and social media teams, everything we do is to serve our audiences.\n\nOrganized legally as Flood Digital Networks, LLC, our company owns KNEN-LD (Norfolk); KBWF-LD (Sioux City); KMJF-LD (Columbus); KOHA-LD (Omaha); KFDY-LD (Lincoln); KWBE-LD (Beatrice); KMLF-LD (Grand Island); KUSO-FM (Norfolk); KNEN-FM (Norfolk); KBBX-FM (Omaha); KNCY-AM (Nebraska City); KBIE-FM (Nebraska City); KWBE-AM (Beatrice); KGMT-AM (Fairbury); and KUTT-FM (Fairbury).\n\nWe are committed to connecting with the communities we serve by covering important events and supporting worthy causes. As we look ahead, we continue to envision the future of communications and media.keywords:N/A