Fivestars Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Fivestars's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.5M per year.
- Fivestars's estimated revenue per employee is $163,884
- Fivestars's total funding is $115.2M.
- Fivestars's pricing is $828 per year.
- Fivestars has 253 Employees.
- Fivestars grew their employee count by 15% last year.
Fivestars Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Fivestars?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Five stars new Man Utd boss Erik ten Hag could target from South America after several transfer successes at Ajax. Tim Vickery. 6:05 ET, Apr 25...
Five Stars of Cub Farm, 4/19. 5. Eric Stout. 4. squad: B Davis, A Rivas, E Hearn, PCA. 3. Chris Clarke, Max Bain and Hunter Bigge.
Kansas Basketball Can Maximize NIL Opportunities For Five-Stars Like Gradey Dick. Jeff Fedotin. Contributor. Opinions expressed by Forbes...
Fivestars, a U.S.-based integrated payment processing and marketing platform, recently announced it raised $52.5 million in a combination of Series D equity and debt financing. Founded in 2011, Fivestars claims to be a leading payment and customer loyalty platform for small local businesses. The ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|