Nylas Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nylas's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.8M per year.
- Nylas received $16.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Nylas's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Nylas's total funding is $55M.
- Nylas has 178 Employees.
- Nylas grew their employee count by 82% last year.
- Nylas currently has 53 job openings.
What Is Nylas?
The Nylas APIs power SaaS apps with email, calendar, and contacts sync & send features. The Nylas email API integrates with 100% of email service providers, allowing bi-directional email sync between SaaS platforms and a user's inbox or calendar. With Nylas, companies see nearly a 100% email deliverability rate and have access to powerful BI analytics. Nylas was founded at MIT in 2013 by Nylas CTO Christine Spang. Today, thousands of people at companies like Microsoft, Velocify, Hyundai, and News Corp use Nylas every day. For more information about Nylas, visit https://www.nylas.comkeywords:saas