FibroGen Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FibroGen's estimated annual revenue is currently $74.4M per year.
- FibroGen's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- FibroGen's total funding is $188M.
- FibroGen has 480 Employees.
- FibroGen currently has 1 job openings.
What Is FibroGen?
FibroGen has developed the only commercially viable method known to produce human collagen and human gelatin in recombinant systems. FibroGen will exploit this technology by becoming both a bulk product supplier for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries as well as a developer and commercializer of injectable products, wound management products, and gelatin stabilizers. FibroGen's corporate collaborations include a partnership with Taisho Pharmaceutical Company of Japan to discover and develop human monoclonal antibody therapeutics for renal fibrosis and chronic transplant rejection.keywords:Biotechnology