Fatherly Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Fatherly's revenue is currently $16M per year.
- Fatherly received $Undisclosed in venture funding in November 2017.
- Fatherly's revenue per employee is $192651
- Fatherly's total funding is $4M.
- Fatherly has 83 Employees.
- Fatherly grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Fatherly currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Fatherly?
Fatherly is the leading digital media brand for dads. Our mission is to empower men to raise great kids and lead more fulfilling adult lives. From original video series and deep dive reports to podcasts and events, Fatherly offers original reporting, expert parenting advice, and hard-won insights into a challenging, but profoundly rewarding stage of life. Fatherly is backed by BDMI, UTA, SoftTech VC, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, The Knight Foundation and prominent angels such as Gary Vaynerchuk and the founders of Bleacher Report, among others.keywords:Human Resources Hr,Media
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|News 12 the Bro...||$7.2M||37||6%|
|The Dr. Oz Show||$24.6M||129||8%|
|First Look Medi...||$28.9M||137||-3%|
Fresh off a successful spring swap earlier this month, Fatherly asked Fox for her advice for parents who want to hold a successful swap of their
This week, Fatherly Podcast host Joshua David Stein and co-host Postell Pringle go looking for peace of mind about their families financial