Domio Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Domio's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- Domio received $12.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Domio's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Domio's total funding is $116M.
- Domio has 34 Employees.
- Domio grew their employee count by -68% last year.
- Domio currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Domio?
Domio is a technology company that seamlessly blends the consistency, programming, and lifestyle of a global hotel brand into the vibrancy of the alternative lodging space. Our mission is to delight our guests, one interaction at a time. We provide upscale short-term rental properties in NYC, Boston, Nashville, New Orleans, San Diego, Austin, and Hawaii with more cities on the way. We came together from across the hospitality, real estate, and tech industries, to create an elevated travel experience that inspires exploration without sacrificing comfort. Domio was born specifically for next-gen travelers to drive innovation, exploration, and discovery.keywords:saas