Sawyer Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sawyer's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- Sawyer received $6.0M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Sawyer's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Sawyer's total funding is $7.5M.
- Sawyer has 51 Employees.
- Sawyer grew their employee count by -48% last year.
- Sawyer currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sawyer?
Sawyer connects children, parents, and providers of the best enriching childhood experiences through a suite of industry-leading technology solutions with a goal to ensure every child has the opportunity to discover their own love of learning. We empower small business owners, enterprise organizations, non-profits, and traditional educational institutions by providing business intelligence tools to drive decision making, and we're helping parents navigate the intense, fragmented world of early childhood development by creating tools that help them balance and manage their children's day-to-day lives. We're on a mission to change the way the world thinks about learningthat a great education isn't just about high test scores or a flawless report card, it's about building the capacity for discovery in our children through adventures that delight them today and prepare them for tomorrow.keywords:Education,Entertainment