Farasis Energy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Farasis Energy's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.3M per year.
- Farasis Energy received $790.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Farasis Energy's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Farasis Energy's total funding is $790M.
- Farasis Energy has 130 Employees.
- Farasis Energy grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Farasis Energy currently has 8 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Garcia and Asso...||$43.7M||208||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Farasis Energy?
Farasis Energy, Inc. is an advanced lithium ion battery technology company focused on developing and commercializing innovative energy storage solutions to meet the increasingly critical, global demand for improved battery performance, cost, and safety. Farasis Energy, Inc. is a pre-IPO company. Our mission is to commercialize world leading battery systems to enable a revolution in energy efficiency addressing the rapidly changing transportation, consumer electronics and power distribution markets.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Farasis Energy News
... including Crown Battery Manufacturing Co., Douglas Battery, Electrovaya, Farasis Energy, Hoppecke Batteries Inc., Storage Battery Systems ...
Farasis Energy, the Chinese lithium-ion battery manufacturer, is going to build a new production plant in Germany (on top of two already buil in ...
U.S. American battery manufacturer, Farasis Energy, plans to build an electric car battery production plant in Bitterfeld-Wolfen in Saxony-Anhalt.
Farasis Energy Funding