RefleXion Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RefleXion Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $55.2M per year.
- RefleXion Medical received $100.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- RefleXion Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- RefleXion Medical has 220 Employees.
- RefleXion Medical grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- RefleXion Medical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is RefleXion Medical?
RefleXion Medical is on a mission to create a new cancer treatment modality through biological guidance. By leveraging positron emission tomography (PET) in a novel way, RefleXion's patented technology causes tumors to continuously signal their location during treatment, potentially revolutionizing cancer care. We're passionately committed to making dramatic changes to cancer care, and we believe that small, lean teams of brilliant people are the only way to do that. We need teammates with both the foresight and experience to avoid roadblocks, and the drive and creativity to steer around those that inevitably appear. We seek those who will unabashedly and relentlessly help us create a new modality in cancer care. If you are bold and inventive - we want you. If you combine passion with experience - we want you. If you embrace iteration and constant learning - we want you. Come and join a company on an incredible and meaningful mission. See our website's Careers Page.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Hardware,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power