Exer More Than Urgent Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Exer More Than Urgent Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.9M per year.
- Exer More Than Urgent Care's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Exer More Than Urgent Care has 107 Employees.
- Exer More Than Urgent Care grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Exer More Than Urgent Care currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Exer More Than Urgent Care?
Exer More Than Urgent Care is the ER alternative staffed with ER Doctors to help patients with urgent or serious but non-life-threatening conditions. With on-site X-Ray, IV, Lab, Splinting, Laceration, Pediatrics and Diagnostics, Exer offers patients more comprehensive medical services than a traditional walk in urgent care. Each Exer clinic is staffed with ER Doctors who have on average, over 15 years of experience in emergency medicine, and can stabilize and treat 80% of cases seen daily in the ER with little-to-no waiting and for a fraction of the cost. Each clinic is clean, modern and conveniently located in the community close to local neighborhoods, schools and hospitals in Southern California. By working in partnership with local hospitals and specialists, Exer will book patients directly to be seen where needed, including the local ER. Exer is open 7 days-a-week from 9am to 9pm and last patients are registered daily at 8:30pm. For employment opportunities, visit www.ExerUrgentCare.com/Careerskeywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers